Twisted Petals

Twisted Petals
(Taken by me.)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

God Changed The Weather For Me!





Hello All!


Today I have a very cool little story for you. This morning, I was reading my Bible and came across Matthew 7:8, which says, "For everyone who asks, receives…" After I had finished my Bible time, I started to pray. Now the weather these last few days has been awfully cloudy, a little chilly, and sometimes rainy. I simply said to God, "God, I believe that when I ask, I receive. You don't have to do this… But it would be amazing if you made the sun shine."

I kid you not, but not a SECOND later, the clouds moved and the sun shined. It was so amazing! 

I was surprised, but also thought I could've just prayed at a convenient time where the weather was going to change anyway. So I quietly spoke again, "Could you make it cloudy again?" And BAM! It was cloudy. This had to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Isn't great that his word his TRUE? Ask, and we shall receive! It's so great when God decides to put a smile on your face just by doing something a little bit special. :D

GOD CHANGED THE WEATHER FOR ME! 


Still shocked,
Halle XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment